Complete Guide On How To Format Your Computer Yourself - See What You Don't Know About Formatting
Jan. 21, 2020
Some people did not know how to format their PC, here in this post, am going to give you the steps you can take to format your personal computer most especially the one that has Window7 on it.
Though formatting hard drive information does not permanently erase the data. Even after a computer has been formatted, deleted files can be easily recovered. To formatyour hard disk during Windows 7 installation, you'll need to start, or boot, your computer using the Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive.
1. Turn on your computer so that Windows starts normally, insert the Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive, and then shut down your computer.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Press any key when prompted, and then follow the instructions that appear.
4. On the "Install Windows" page, enter your language and other preferences, and then click Next.
5. If the "Install Windows" page doesn't appear, and you're not asked to press any key, you might need to change some system settings. To learn how to do this, see Start your computer from a Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive.
6. On the "Please read the license terms" page, if you accept the license terms, click I accept the license terms, and then click Next.
7. On the "Which type of installation do you want?" page, click Custom.
8. On the "Where do you want to install Windows?" page, click Drive options (advanced).
9. Click the partition that you want to format and click Format.F
10. Follow the instructions to finish installing Windows 7, which include naming your computer and setting up an initial user account.
11.If you do not want to reinstall Windows 7, you can cancel the installation at this point and keep your newly formatted drives.