Log inLog Out
For YouNewsEntertainmentRelationshipLifestyleSportTechnology
See how Delsu School hostel was gutted with fire.

Tudu Anna

Feb. 14, 2020

There was mild drama today when there was a fire outbreak at the Post graduate Hostel in Delta State University Abraka. According to reports the fire started at about 1:30 am in the early hours of the morning.
Although we are yet to confirm what lead to the fire outbreak, the hostel is known for allow of use of different kinds of electronic gadgets like hot plate and the likes including cooking gas that is prohibited by other Hostels on campus, but speculations has it that a cooking gas cylinder caused the fire.
Fortunately the school fire fighters where right on time to put out the fire and there were no casualties, just students lamenting over burnt school files.
We don't know if the privileges they once enjoyed would be taken away by the university authorities as this was what made the Post graduate hostel unique from all other hostels on campus.
0
Comments
Sign in to post a message
You're the first to comment.
Say something
Recommend
Log in