'Who's The Boss' Movie Premiere: 5 work styles you can try from the red carpet looks
Feb. 17, 2020
We don’t get to have a work style inspirations off the red carpet of movie premieres or award shows but this particular one is an exception.
One of the highly anticipated movies 'Who's The Boss' had its premiere on Sunday, February 16, 2020, at the FilmHouse IMAX Cinema.
From the movie casts, celebrities and social media influencers were present at the premiere. Most of the guests stepped out in their best looks, from power to classy looks.
We spotted some stylish looks that you could pull off as work wears, especially between Monday-Wednesday.
Those that work in a corporate environment can pull off some of these amazing looks at their workplace. From Bisola Aiyeola to Jemima Osunde , here are some of the looks that could inspire your workwear in this new week.
1. Jemima Osunde rocked a white and grey outfit which is very difficult to pull off. The wide-leg pants accentuated her long legs and the high-neck top complimented the trouser at the cuff.
Spot the v-deep cut at the back of the top. It made the top versatile, so you can rock it to other events.
2. Envy with green just like Linda Osifo in this boss chic style. The green suit which was styled by Julyet Peters was very stylish and also perfect for a corporate environment if you can excuse the cleavage.
The peplum on both sides of the suit is very stylish and extra. The slit at the bottom of the lower tip of the trousers makes your look stand out in general.
3. Step into your office looking like a boss in Bisola Aiyeola’ s outfit. She rocked an outfit from Somo by Somo . The whole look gives you a total power vibe with the two-piece suit.
The fringes at the tip of the suit are that subtle extra you need for a stylish work outfit. The uneven tip of the suit is unique.
4. Michelle Dede takes monochrome to a whole new level in her stylish suit. The corset made her look less boring.
Nse Ikpe Etim
5. If you work in an environment where you don’t have a strict look, you can rock Nse Ikpe Etim ’s look. We love the oversized shirt and baggy pants.
The lower part of the buttons which were opened exposed the band of the pants. Remember, you can never go wrong in black.
Things To Know Before Using 'Delete For Everyone' Feature On WhatsApp50-Year-Old-Man Reveals Strategy He Used In Sleeping With 6 LadiesHow to build seamless integrated mobility systems for the cities of the futureHow To Boot Windows 10 In Safe ModeLessons from Singapore on how tech can help the elderly thrive