For most ladies, the only way to know for sure that their period is over is to wait or go through the five days without any alarm or worry.
Cleaning your vagina after period according to doctors is very important, a step every woman should take in order to maintain feminine hygiene. However, washing the vagina with a substance is not allowed, so what is the right way to wash after the period?
We have made our research and gathered a few steps or things to do after your period in order to ensure that they are clean and without any leftovers.
1. Use warm water and a towel to clean the vagina from front to back and make sure to press very gently down there. Clean around the line, both sides of your cl!toris and then make your way to the anus area.
2. Don’t add harsh soap or shower gel for the exercise. Simply make use of just your warm water and towel, avoid adding camel Dettol.
3. If you’re experiencing any itching after the period, try sitting in the bathtub with warm water and salt. Sit in a squatting position.
4. The most important part is ensuring that the most sensitive areas are well dry after cleaning with a towel or using salt water.
5. If you have pubic hair, remember to groom the area to lessen the risk of yeast or bacterial growth in the area.
6. Give the area breathing space, wearing 100% cotton underwear helps a lot and keeps the vagina fresh and healthy.
7. These fruits, pineapple juice, pomegranate and other citrus fruits are very good for the vagina as well.
8. In case of any sign or worry, remember to quickly visit the hospital for a checkup.