Log inLog Out
Lord Of Ajasa Speaks About People Who Have Helped Him Financially As He Battles With Health Problems


Jan. 21, 2019

Lord Of Ajasa is presently recuperating in a hospital after suffering from an illness and has also revealed the celebrities who have assisted him financially in sorting out his bills.
The veteran rapper made this known during a chat with PUNCH. According to him, he is not in a private hospital at Ikeji where he is receiving proper treatment. He also went on to mention the names of some industry friends who came to his assistance financially.
"Right now, I am at a private hospital in Ikeja (Lagos). I wasn’t getting proper care at the General Hospital Ikorodu, Lagos, and since people have begun to support me, I can now afford to get treated at a better hospital. I cannot mention the names of all the people who have assisted me because they are very many. 
"However, some that I can mention are Gbenga Adeyinka, Alariwo, Jah Bless, Ice K (of Artquake), 9ice, Olamide, among others. Though some people are saying the support is not enough but it is whatever they have that they would give me. All the funds I’ve got have not been able to take care of all my bills. There are so many fans that have assisted as well; people that I don’t even know. I really appreciate the outpouring of love,” he said.
When asked about his present condition, the rapper said the doctors said he won't be needing any surgical anymore as he is responding to treatment.
“I was supposed to undergo a surgery but the doctor said I’m improving; so, I may no longer need it. According to them, I have been responding well to treatment and I am getting much better. I started feeling the pain on January 1 and I thought it was the usual occurrence because I had been experiencing such pain for some time. Usually, the pain would just come and go. But this time, it lasted longer. Suddenly, I could not even stand or walk. Then, on the first Sunday of January, I was rushed to the hospital; I nearly collapsed. I didn’t even know whether I was dead or alive. 
“I vomited a lot and was in so much pain. However, I thank God that I am better now. For the two weeks that I was at the General Hospital, I couldn’t eat or drink. I was fed intravenously. I was diagnosed with peptic ulcer and I must confess that it was partly due to my carelessness. I had been having the symptoms for a while but I thought it was just normal pain. My wife usually takes care of me and prepares food for me at all times. But during the December period, I attended a lot of shows; so, I wasn’t at home. I guess that was what triggered the attack,” he concluded.
Sign in to post a message
You're the first to comment.
Say something
Log in