Man nearly burns to death after mobile phone suddenly explodes
Tuko Team|March. 25, 2019
A Nigerian man has narrated how he escaped death by a whisker after his mobile phone suddenly exploded.
Only identified as Pablo Soares, the chap said he was grateful he was not close to the phone and did not make the mistake of putting it in his pocket.
After the scary incident, Pablo tossed the phone into a bucket full of water in a desperate attempt to put out the fire.
"Hello. Here is my S7 edge duos sim that exploded last night without being connected to any source of electricity. Now let us imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident, it would have practically damaged my body," he said.
Pablo warned other smartphone users to be vigilante and avoid having their devices with them all the time.
The man, completely shaken, also urged his followers to try keep their devices away from their kids to avoid any dangers.
"I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the fire. We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids around. Kindly retweet,” he wrote.
The Kenyan Man With No Penis
Friends: Guest star spills all on ‘intimidating’ experience on setAll Water Treatment And Buffer Zones To Be Declared 'Security Zone' – Hon. Simon Osei-MensahThese are Spurs games you can’t miss this seasonDead to Me: Natalie Morales joins the cast for season 2WAKE UP! Week 8 college football television schedule, viewing guide, and unwatchable filth