9 aesthetic photos of former Auntie Boss actress Shiro, all grown daughter that show their perfect bond
Feb. 12, 2020
- TUKO.co.ke understands Natasha is the product of Shiro's union with ex-lover Tito Wagithomo
- Countless photos of Shiro spending time with her daughter online will prove to you that they share a bond that is hard to break
- Shiro is so proud of her daughter and her journey in raising her that she constantly share her photos on her official social media platforms
Parenthood is such an amazing experience, anyone with a baby or baby can attest to that.
They say giving birth does not make you a parent but how you raise your offspring does, and so is the case with former Auntie Boss actress Nyce Wanjeri, alias Shiro who is currently a proud parent enjoying the fruit of her womb.
1. TUKO.co.ke had earlier on reported the actress is a mother of a cute girl known as Natasha Nyawira.
2. It is not yet clear how old she is but judging by her photos and her appearance, she may be 10 or 11.
3. The young girl is as cute as her mother and clearly looks up to her for many things including fashion and character.
4. Countless photos of Shiro spending time with her daughter online will prove to you that they share a bond that is hard to break.
5. From stepping out in matching outfits to sending each other shout out through their respective social media accounts, the two indeed serve perfect mother-daughter goals.
6. TUKO.co.ke understands Natasha is the product of Shiro's union with ex-lover Tito Wagithomo.
7. The two ex lovebirds however parted way leaving Shiro with sole custody of their daughter.
8. Just like her mum, Natasha is quite a lively soul who always excites her followers on Instagram with her aesthetic photos.
9. Shiro is so proud of her daughter and her journey in raising her that she constantly share her photos on her official Instagram account as she thanks God for the blessing.
Light moments during Moi's farewell: Kenyans excited to enter Parliament for the first time | Tuko TV
Subscribe to watch new videos
Meet Samuel the 24-year-old graduate who makes good living from body paintingZoleka Mandela opens up about losing her mother Zindzi MandelaCOVID-19: Sad Tales of How Police Enjoyed Violations of Human Rights in AfricaUNGA Debate: Buhari advocates uninhibited supply of safe coronavirus vaccines to allFLASHBACK: How COVID-19 Emerges and How People Suffered from Police Brutality