List Of Things Permitted On Level 2
Aug. 15, 2020
Below is the summary of the President Speech and List of Permitted and Unpermitted things on Level 2. Level 2 will start on the 18/08/2020.
Now permitted under Level 2:
• Inter-provincial travel lifted no more permits needed
• Leisure travel and accommodation
• Sale of alcohol (subject to certain restrictions) & tobacco.
• Restaurants, hotels, taverns
• Family and social visits (but still exercise extreme caution)
Familiarity should not allow us to forget necessary precautions.
Alcohol Sale from 09:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday
Following restrictions remain:
• International travel (Boarders still closed)
• Gatherings of over 50 people
• Spectators at sporting events
• A curfew: 22.00 - 4.00
Please continue to stay at home (including for work), if you can.
Please note that : South Africa will remain in a national state of disaster until 15 September 2020.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Share the good news
Arsenal ready to launch £45m Houssem Aouar transfer bid after Mikel Arteta sees £36m rejected by LyonI can’t be with Kiddwaya because he is not clean – Nengi says as housemates shade Kiddwaya over ‘dirtiness’WICKEDNESS!! 72-Year Old Grandpa Defiles Seven-Year-Old Girl In Ogun‘Bless The Harts’ Creator Reveals Season 2 Scoop & Doesn’t Rule Out A Jenny & Wayne MarriageScripture Union Daily Guide 28th September 2020 - Living To Please God